From:
Matt Puchta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:56:12 -0500
I disconnected the Hard drive, DVD combo drive and the video card and started the computer.  It made it through the verifying the DMI pool data and then got the error message "disk boot failure" which I was expecting.  I shutdown and then reconnected the hard drive and DVD drive but did not put the video card in and restarted and it made it to the Verifying DMI pool data and just sits there as before.  The cpu is fully seated and the MOBO recognizes it as an AMD Phenom IIx2 545, The ram is recognized as 2-2 gig ddr2 in slots 1 and 2 and when I checked in the BIOS it shows the proper timing and latency settings per the sticker on the ram (OCZ Fatality)

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads