From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:11:42 -0600
Unless the printers have a pass-through port to connect them together -
which I've never seen before - you will have to install a second parallel
port to connect the second printer or get a switch to connect to your
parallel port and connect to both printers to allow switching between the
two.  Some dot-matrix printers were able to be connected to a serial port
instead of or in addition to a parallel port.  In this case, you could use
both printers by connecting one to the parallel port and one to a serial port.

At 10:03 PM 2/26/99 +0530, you wrote:

>I have recently bought an Epson Stylus 640 and already have a Panasonic DMP.
>I would like to use both printers. How do I connect them so that I don't
>have to physically change the connections whenever I want to use one or the
>other?
>
>Ashok Bhiman

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]