Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:23:40 -0400
You're very welcome!  My first thought is, perhaps you got hold of a
defective keyboard?  It happens -- and there's no fixing 'em, you just
have to contact the manufacturer to see about an exchange...   My other
thought is, that perhaps the MS Ergonomic KB needs specific software.
Third, it just may not be compatible with your machine?

Joyce

Jane McNair wrote:
> Joyce -
>
>   I  am impressed.   I put the old keyboard in (Logitecj Deluxe 104) and now I am back to normal.  Now I have to find out why my brand new Microsoft Ergonomic keyboard caused the problem.  I hope it was just my mistake when I installed it.
>
>   Thank you so much !
>   Jane

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com