From:
"Michael A. Wosnick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:35:23 -0500
Blair,

Many thanks.

I too had read the material on the ATI support site, but the key missing
piece is the one that you provided, namely that it *IS* possible to
re-install the DVD playback support form MMC 7.0 without having to overwrite
the TV Tuner driver from MMC 6.2 once installed.

If this is the case, then I will not anticipate a problem and will go ahead
and order my new system with the Radeon.

It also tells me what I assumed implicitly, namely that the Radeon will NOT
work (in general) without MMC7.

Cheers,

Michael