Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 23:18:22 +1000
You can try to re-attach the new CDROM -> add/remove new hardware, now can
you see the sound card IDE interface in Device manager? if not, you may need
either reload win95 or change another sound card, not all old sound card can
attach IDE device, if win95 cannot detect the on-card IDE interface, then it
won't work most likely.
**You don't need config.sys and autoexec.bat to run CDROM attached to sound
card, win95 will take care of it as long as the interface shows up in device
manager.**

Jun Qian