From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 23:53:32 -0700
When you first start booting into Windows 98 push F8. A selection screen
will appear. Select to go into Safe Mode. Once in Safe mode you will be
running at 640X480 16 colors at 60 Hz.You will then be able to make
adjustments to your display settings for a color, resolution and refresh
rate that works for your monitor. You will have to readjust them again to
your preferences once you get back into a normal desktop.

Or remove the new drivers and reboot. Windows will install the default
drivers for you monitor and you should be back where you started.

Mark Rode
The NoSpin Group