From:
Tom Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:30:26 -0700
There is at least one program out there, Drive Copy, that can do it, prob more.  You can't just copy E onto C, because there are hidden files that prevent such things.  (If not, one could just copy XP to other computers and not have to pay Microsoft for each one.)

  Laurie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I currently have XP on E: I'm going to get a bigger disk
& transfer XP to what will be C: Friends tell me this can't
be done,though their explanations as to why seem rather
vague. can it be done? What problems will I encounter?
Laurence

visit our download web page at:
http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate