From:
"gary r. tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 15:41:42 -0800

ANSWER:  Yes.  FIC (www.fica.com) will handle SIMMs and DIMMs with clock
multiples to 5x on a 100mhz bus.

  Local retail here in Silicon Valley is around 80 bucks.

> Also, I still need something with at least 2 ISA slots
> (preferably four but
> I am probably going to upgrade my other 2 ISA devices to PCI).

ANSWER:  3 ISA slots are available with only one of them "crashing" into CPU
area if you have any long ISA boards.

  Try www.pricewatch.com if you want to check pricing and mail-order
availability.

gary r. tennesen