From:
Bradley Marden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:01:45 EST
I have a 1 ghz athlon and a 300 watt power supply. It is the bare min
suggested by AMD and I did not have any problems when I first put it in. But
sense I have added a few hard drives (3 HD's right now) and 4 case fans and a
high end video card and I can see now that I need to put in a bigger power
supply probably going to go with a 350 or if I find a good price a 400 watt.
I am a gamer so I do need to have a bigger one but if you are not going to
put that much hardware into the computer than a 300 should be no problem.

Bradley Marden

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml