From:
Michael Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:43:19 +0100
First check is graphics or memory.

Try another graphics card (if you have one). If still same result try
another memory stick. If you have more than one stick already installed
first remove one and try to boot, then the other.

The beeps are 'post codes'. If the board does not detect graphics card or
RAM then it cannot boot. As there is no display it uses sound to tell you
what is wrong. A search on Google etc will probably reveal the exact meaning
of your particular code if you know the model of your motherboard.

Regards

Michael