From:
Tom Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:09:43 -0500
The book PCs are very good systems, but there are some smaller form
factors that are available. Here is a link to some information about the
SV24 "Spacewalker". It's a very interesting design. I'm going to put one
into my conversion van and run the surround sound system and DVD player
through it. With it's size, it can fit virtually anywhere.

Here's a link:
http://www.spacewalker.com/sv24.htm

I've seen these barebones kits selling in lots of other places, too,
including eBay.

   Tom