From:
"Shkabara, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:53:18 -0700
What I did for my situation may be helpful to others. Take a 3 to 5 inch PVC
pipe (depends on how many cables you have) and cut a slot in it lengthwise.
I did this using a radial arm saw. Glue on two end caps and, near the ends,
cut some holes opposite the slot. These holes provide a place to route power
plugs and other cables down to the floor. The pipe is mounted to the back of
my desk using some plastic electrical conduit hangers which fit the size of
the pipe. All the cables are placed into the "trough" created by the slot.

This system does not entirely eliminate the tangling of wires, but it does
make everything look much better.

Peter Shkabara, P.E.
Computer Science Instructor
Rogue Community College