From:
Gerry Gerstenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:44:17 -0400
Thank you but I can't update because I can't connect to the internet.  I
bought a new modem.

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:47:08 +0100 =?iso-8859-1?q?Marc=20Cockerill?=
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>  Ahhh this prob is possibly solved by going to windows update.
> If you have a standard modem dial up goto windows update and update
> drivers from there it might find your missing driver if  it does
> then download and install the driver file then goto computer goto
> control panel
> click on system goto hardware click then click on device manager
> If you see an icon yellow q's mark click and click on driver or
> driver update then the follow steps to install the driver back on
> your machine
> If this is no good then physically open your unit check the ID on
> your modem and then go get the driver (shop) or download sites from
> registered company who made your modem device.
> Hope this helps you

>  ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express
> yourself
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL