From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:20:19 -0700
Replies to ADMIN posts should be directed to the sender
and not this mailing list, as they will not be approved.
=====================================

Good Morning,

In case you do not know me, I am the head of The
NOSPIN Group, the people who provide this mailing
list and other sources of free PC support.

We intend to have our new web site supporting PCBUILD
mailing list, http://freepctech.com completely online by
January 1st.  As of now, a great many of the features
are available.   The articles and reviews sections have
yet to be moved or completed, but other than that you
should find most features working now.

We have been phasing out updating http://nospin.com
over the last few months, due to our efforts in building
the new support web site.  I hope you will visit the
our new site and send me your impressions, privately.

Once again, thanks for making PCBUILD and The
NOSPIN Group such a great success.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions