From:
Vanessa Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:36:46 -0500
Just installed a new motherboard. The old was a VIA chipset, the new is a nVidia chipset. It only boots as far as trying to read the IDE drives, and then freezes unless I unhook the CD ROM drive. With only the hard drive and video card installed, it will just go to the screen that allows you to choose the safe mode, DOS mode & a last know good start up point. Then it just shuts down and restarts.... OK, now that you know my probelm, please help me fix it! The computer is unable to read the CD ROM drive, therefore I am unable to give it the driver information it needs. HELP!

Thanks,