Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 01:44:46 +1000
Hi everyone,

I have a 7 years old HP deskjet 500 printer. It still works alright
untill past day. The paper feeder has lost its strength, so paper in
tray cannot reach the paper feed wheel, as a result, I have to push each
paper to the wheel if I want to print something, otherwise the printer
will say "out of paper".

Because the printer is not worth to call up HP or other printer service
to fix up, so I ask here if anyone has an idea on how to fix the problem
all by myself without expensive parts (the printer doesn't worth too
much, so I perfer cheap solution on fix).

TIA.

Jun Qian

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html