Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:39:55 +1000
Have you reinstalled the motherboard drivers?

Alan Priol

Hello every one and God Bless I have a question my sister has a computer
HP,
OS Windows ME, 600 megahertz Intel Pentium III, 25 GHD, 512 MB Memory,
HP CD
Writer=8000 [CD-ROM drive] DVD-ROM DVD-114. I reformatted the computer
but
after installing everything now it is really slow and the time has to be
set
constantly I need help what could the problem be? She uses her computer
lot for homework, when she opens the programs it takes more then 5 min
to do
anything, to open up mail, to close one program and open another it is
way
to slow anybody might know what is going on?

Thank you
Angela

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com