From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 01:37:38 +1100
I sent a couple of messages about Banshee card problem.  I think have
figured out the problem. I tried downloaded the driver from their web
site, it does fix the display problem, now all game play are fine, but
still, I couldn't stand-by computer. I guess i have to wait for them to
release a new driver.

Anyway, there is a question: Does anyone knows how to contact the
company (SkyWell)? I have tried to send emails to 'em number of time,
all mails were faired to delivery (Host mail.skywell.com.tw not found),
also their offical website (Chinese site) is not reachable, only their
english site is still open. Does the company still in business?

TIA

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]