From:
Jeff Mayem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:49:53 -0800
What is the best way to set up my system?  I currently have a 4.3GB on the
primary controller channel, and the CD-ROM. a TEAC 524e on the secondary
controller channel.  I am adding another Ultra DMA, an 8.4GB.  Should I put
it on as a slave to the existing HD, or Master on the secondary with the
CD_ROM as the slave?  I am running W95a with all current updates.  Any
suggestions greatly appreciated.

TIA

Jeff Mayem
(Note: use [log in to unmask] if any errors encountered)