From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:57:48 -0500
On the few web sites that ask which player you want to use, mostly the only choices are Windows Media player and Realplayer.  However, if that was just a throwaway comment then don't listen to any of the advice about removing Realplayer since your follow up makes it look like you don't like Windows Media Player either, which with all its faults at least it doesn't make itself run at startup.  Realplayer is a big resource hog for no apparent reason other than to bring itself to your attention and beat Microsoft.  I like to keep my resources available, and haven't had Realplayer for several years just for that reason.