From:
Opie M Acher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 01:18:50 -0500
Hi PC-Builders,

A missionary friend accidentally fried the circuit board (boittom) on his
Micropolis ESDI 1355(170 MB) HardDiskDrive.
I've contacted Micropolis,  but they don't service this model any longer.
 I'm wondering if any kind soul can lead me to a free or cheap working
HDD of this make and model,  so I can canniblize it and ship the circuit
board to him,  or perhaps someone willing to part with another ESDI or
IDE HDD of similar or larger capacity,  or an EIDE with host-adapter ISA
card.

TIA for your input.

Opie                    [log in to unmask]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]