From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:57:53 -0500
Hi,

I did not see a reply to your post.
I would think there are going to be several different ways to do it.

It will depend on the physical layout of the motel for one.  The size,
shape, construction materials, number of building, etc.

There are wireless G extenders, by linksys for example.  There are high gain
antennaes that can be used.  How many can be used at what distance, I am not
sure.

You might get some help from linksys customer support for example, but
have more info available so the situation can be better analyzed for you

I suggest you visit some one that has a similar setup in place and ask them
about it.
Does it work well, what would you do different, etc?

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore