From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:14:27 +0200
>Greetings David,
>                       Some older machines required manufacturers software
on a floppy disk in order to "boot" to the bios >interface. I'm not sure
this is the case with yours, but it might be something to consider. I would
definitely >investigate this avenue if disconnecting the keyboard doesn't
"error" you to set up.
>Respectfully,
>
>Stephen Hager

A terrifying thought indeed. Is there an online searchable and downloadable
depository of such floppies? After trying to Google the company, I'm quite
convinced that it is no longer in existence, so I do need an alternative.

David Grossman