From:
chipo chika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:56:11 -0700
Sorry I didnt see the words in brackets.So the PC is not booting at all.
The chances that either the RAM or graphics card is defective are 50-50.
If the RAM chip is defective nothing happens - no beeps and display.
Probably you might get some beeps if the video card is defective

--
  chipo chika

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different…