From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:22:23 -0400
Hi Bruce,

Since you seem to have things figured out with your mounting rack, the following may be of no consequence,

but the usual way I lift data of a loose internal drive is by using an IDE/SATA to USB adapter or mount it into an IDE/SATA to USB enclosure.

The adapter is the quickest. nothing to install.

Downside: this arrangement is a bit slower for transfer than HDD to HDD, but not that important for limited transfer.

Peter E.