From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:51:20 GMT
Frank,I noticed on one of your posts that you shown your Soft BIOs setup.
I seen for your DRAM Clock setting you have"HCLK +PCICLK" the default
according to my manual for the same board is "Host CLK".

As far as the GeForce card,have you tried going to the GeForce site?Or the
Amd site?I may have read something somewhere on this issue,if I can relocate
I will write back.-daŽyl

<<<Frank Brown asked>>>I'm having a problem with cold-boot POST failures
with an abit-ka7 motherboard with a geforce2 gts
(creative) video card.