From:
"Paul J. Traynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:27:58 -0000
Hi list,

I have an activia, 500 mhz machine with 128 megs of mem.

Recently my cd writer, "memorex" began to lock up the computer whenever I
tried using it.

Below is the error message I am getting.

T0100: I/O error (06/C5/00) - Write error - buffer underrun occurred
T0100: I/O error (06/C5/00) - Write error - buffer underrun occurred
T7127: TrackWriter error - Flush failed
T7118: TrackWriter error - Command retry failed

I don't understand the error message, could someone give me  some ideas of
what is wrong.

I have tried uninstalling all the  writers software and cd burning software
as well as uninstalling the writer itself from the computer but still I have
no success at getting it to work.

I should add this only started happening a couple of days ago when I tried
to hook up a zip drive to my machine but disconnected that since and cleared
out any references to the zip just to see if it was causing it.
still no luck.

regards,

Paul Traynor.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: