From:
Dean Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:32:26 -0800
Rick--In my experience this "problem" is "normal" under win 95, since AGP
came out after win 95. When I had win 95 and AGP the "conflict" in device
manager was not indicated by the yellow exclamation point, but was only
apparent if you clicked on the resources tab for the devices. If your video
is good I wouldn't worry about the conflict.
btw, there is a faq on the net somewhere which I read that discussed this
conflict, said something to the effect that it's part of the process of
"tricking" win 95 to use AGP.
If you have a yellow exclamation point or 4 colors in video like I did, let
me know and I'll see if I can remember more about how I solved that problem.
Dean