From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 18:29:22 -0700
Although it COULD be a motherboard problem, it sounds more like a video
board problem. Have you tried another video board in this motherboard? I
know you said that the video board is good, but it just may have a problem
working in this motherboard. I have seen such problems before.

Make sure that all unnecessary boards are removed - just keep the video
board. This will simplify the troubleshooting.

Peter
The NoSpin Group