From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:59:25 -0400
Since all of the header info from the original message has been clipped, I
don't know where to send the cc for this.  Hopefully s/he is still
following this thread.

The original poster needs to check the type of NIC which is installed in
the computers.  Many LANtastic networks utilized a proprietary NIC which
is NOT compatible with Windows at all.

If NodeRunners (or something like that) are installed then they must be
replaced with standard Ethernet NICs.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====