From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:02:51 -0700
Two thoughts since you have decided on a wired network.

Using a cheap Router (with built in firewall) between your DSL/Cable Modem
and your three computers would provide a hardware firewall for each computer
in addition to any software firewall(s) you might implement.

There are setups that use your homes electric wiring to connect the
computers though, what little research I've done, indicates a higher cost.
It might be worth not having to do your anticipated network wiring.

Good luck.

Tom Mayer