From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:21:44 -0700
It sounds like you need to replace the pickup rollers.  I checked on Ebay
for HP Laserjet III and found an auction for rollers and full instructions
on replacment.  Also, you can go to http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/ where
they sell a kit with instructions (not an endorsement.)

Tony Mayer
Sysop
The Magic FunHouse BBS
http://bbs.magicom.net