From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:59:07 -0800
OK, call me a sucker, but I took the plunge and got the Office 2000 preview
program. That said, It comes with a 120 day version of NT4.0. I got it
installed, with System Commander, but I have to go through NTloader to get
to Win95SR2. That I can live with or straighten out another time. Having
never used NT, I am having troubles getting on line. My machine has a nic in
it, but I am not going to mess with that at this point if I don't have to.
Any how, I get all matter of errors when trying to set up TCP/IP or DUN.
Mostly Kernel32.dll errors or "SEN.EXE entry point not found". I applied
SP3(comes with) after getting the modem installed. I used com2, as com 4
would not show up as an option even though I installed it. It is on com4 on
win95. Any suggestions or pointers as to where to find help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.
Brad Loomis,
Morro Bay, CA

                            The NOSPIN Group