From:
ARTHUR BAGHDOIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:27:44 -0500
> Robert Prickett wrote:
>
> > Trusty Asus was replaced with an Abit which refuses to recongize the
> > sound card or modem....

Reformat your hard drive,  then re-install Win95. Save yourself 4 to 7 hours
of frustration trying to track down the causes of corruption and/or
inconsistencies present in your existing system which interfere with the
proper operation of your new MB. In fact, try to develop a protocol where you
reformat and reinstall on a regular basis. You will amaze yourself on how
well your system will operate while your exposure to viruses and data loss
due to component failure are reduced significantly.

Arthur Baghdoian