From:
Steve Rossiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:51:50 -0500
Hi everyone,
  I'm planning on building my first system and was pretty decided on an AMD unit until the Thoroughbred came out vs. the newer 533 MHz FSB P4. So, I'm looking for good resources on the Intel side of things (especially forums). AMD seems to have quite a homebuilders following with places like AMDZone, amdmb. This of course is a great place to get information but I was wondering if anybody knew of other forums equally good and perhaps Intel centric.
   Thanks, Steve.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml