From:
Shail Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:24:21 -0500
Thanks for answering,
But how will I know which one is normal IDE.At present I am not using any
RAID facility provided by KT-7 RAID. And even in this case  installation
doesnot recognizes any mass storage device, It prompts me to insert any
device driver diskette, and because linux is providing a patch not a device
driver so it doesnot even accepts that.
Do I need to recompile the Kernel, because the patch is actually a .c file.
Thanks
Shail Sharma