From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 16:43:26 -0400
This printer is connectd to a DSL modem along with two computers running XP.
It's run flawlessly for 2 months, and now seems to be dropping the network
connection. I reinstalled the software yesterday and it worked OK for
several hours today, then lost connection again. The attached computers
retain their network connection.
I'm going in to reinstall it again tomorrow (HP has a network only install
that eliminates all the extra fancy prinitng gizmos).
Any suggestions as to the cause would be helpful.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml