From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:48:57 -0400
Hi

I'm afraid  that 32 bit op's WILL NOT read more than 4 gigs of ram and
that in itself is VERY iffy!!!
Most only will read 3 gig with some coaching!

You will need to go to the 64 bit OS. It will read and use all your 8
gigs and not even breath hard. I have 32 gigs in my machine and have no
problems. I'm considering moving up to 64 gig, I do a lot of video editing.

Yes the PRO version does have an XP compatibility mode\virtual. I have
tried it but I had some stability problems with it. But that may not be
your case just a heads up.

So splurge and get the 64 bit version.

Brad