From:
Bradley Marden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:18:50 EST
Check your cables coming from the CD and dvd roms going to the sound card.
Also go in the sounds and volume control preferences and make sure that the
input you connected the CD and dvd roms to is unmuted. I had that problem
when I switched my CD ROM to a dvd ROM. On the DVD make sure that you have
the audio cable connected and not just the digital audio.

hope this helps.

Bradley Marden