From:
johnslaughter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:25:23 -0000

hello everyone
          i've got problems in my pc which i'm not sure whether are hardware or software related. the machine is p3 550, with 64 mb ram,intel i 810 motherboard, 17.2 gb hdd, a compex ethernet card,and a cable net connection. the pc ws fast enough, but after the network card and net was installed, it's slowed down to a crawl. the mouse gets stuck every few seconds, and the keyboard has a typing lag. the problem gets worse as time goes on. i tried reinstalling the graphics drivers,but it didn't work, there are no lines in the autoexec or config.sys files. the os is win98. at times, i get a blue screen saying there was a stack problem. i tried using rambooster software, but it doesn't help either.
hope somebody will be good enough to help me solve the problem.
thank you,
john slaughter

Get Your Own Private, Free Email Account at http://www.dotcomemail.com
Now With Over 1,500 Com, Net, and Org Domains to Choose From!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml