From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:37:34 -0300
First thing to consider is wether either system would recognize a hard drive
over 32 gigabytes.  The second, what is the cost and availability of the
memory for these older machines.  It looks to me that there will be a 64 bit
revolution coming, possibly similiar to one that  occured when we went from
16 to 32 and FAT 16 to 32.  For my money, instead of buying all of these
extra parts, I would invest in a newer machine.  You do not know how slow
your video projects are till you try them on a newer machine!  My work
machine is a PIII 600mhz and  I wish it was faster.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil