From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 20:01:34 +0300
Double click on the speaker icon and check again if the balance between left
and right speakers is in the right middle.If so, make sure that both of the
speakers work properly.You can check this by let the speakers work on
another computer.If one of them doesn't work on another computer it means
that that is "deaf".
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]