From:
"Dave@MonroeCommunity" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:23:39 -0400
You can use the upper right X on the Magic Jack screen and it will minimize
to the task bar in Windows 7. In Windows XP The Splash Screen goes away when
you use the X but the program stays running. It will pop open everytime you
use the phone. Poor Programing.
I have not had the choppy sound in both XP and Win7 on two different PC's
but I am using a main USB port in back and not a satellite port if that
matters.

Dave

--
*