Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:58:03 -0700
Fellow list members,

I would appreciate any help and direction in researching the building of my
first PC.  Would you suggest web sites, books and/or a good community
college class?

I plan to complete research and build this PC with my 11 year old son.  (He
wants an awesome gaming machine, I can not afford it all at once, thus the
project).  My initial plans are to wait to begin construction till the 200
mhz bus becomes available, using the time between now and then for research,
and compatability issues.  I would like it to be easy to service and capable
of my sons games in Windows, while I will run Linux.

You can reply to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,  Eric Heath

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html