From:
Dennis Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 07:46:31 -0500
Let my clarify:

Is it a PS2 keyboard, not wireless or USB. It does not appear to be a mechanical problem with the keyboard, cable or connector.

The problem appears once every couple of months and is always cured with a computer reboot without touching the cable or computer.  I think this rules out a mechanical problem. It could still be a problem with a particular application but I have not pinned it on a particular program. I will start making a list of every program I have open at the time it happens to see if I can pin it on only one. This may take a year to find! The mouse still works and allows me to do a clean reboot. Any other ideas?

In a message dated 5/15/2006 9:51:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,