From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 07:38:44 -0500
I buy computer equipment over the internet all the time.  The problem you
have is finding a vendor who will ship internationally.  You just have to
contact vendors and see if they will.  You can check out the reputation of
vendors at
www.resellerratings.com .

You can overclock successfully with motherboards other than Abit although
the process is a little more involved.  The Asus P2 boards have a good
reputation.  Look at these sites for more information.
http://www.bxboards.com/
http://sysdoc.pair.com/

Both those sites have pretty detailed instructions of  overclocking.

Ben Moore