From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:47:52 -0500
I use MSIE 6 for browsing (lots of browsing) and it normally works fine. On occasion I come across a web site on which the text appears tiny and unreadable. The large fonts (which may be images) on the pages look fine, but the small text is unreadable. One such site is this one:

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/sportscolumns/

I installed and ran SlimBrowser and the results are the same. With SlimBrowser, I can magnify the page to the point where the text becomes readable, but I'm sure that should not be necessary.

This installation of XP Pro is a few years old, and I have made a few suggested "improvements" when I trusted the source of the suggestions. So the problem may be some "improvement" that I made. I don't know where to start to find the problem. Perhaps change some font selection?

Thanks for any suggestions, Bob

PS
I'm asking this on the PCBuild list since i suspect the answer lies in Windows OS.
I will resubmit to PCSoft if necessary

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml