From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:15:50 -0600
Patsy:

It may be time to take your computer to a tech.
especially if you have data on the computer that you wish to recover .
You can boot from a win98 startup disk and run "fdisk" at an A:\ prompt,
that will show you if the harddrive is being recognized by the computer.
Unless you can get a restore disk for your machine, re-installing
windows can be quite a job, mainly tracking down all the correct drivers
for your hardware devices.
Even with the restore disk you will lose all your user files
and the machine will be like it was "out of the box"

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho