From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:46:32 -0400
David Gillett wrote:
  On Saturday, the nice man from the Post Office delivered a flyer to
my box from Radio Shack.  Amongst the advertized items, I notice an
RF "noise and CB"(!) filter for telephone lines, for about $20.
  I'm still mystified by the way that the speakers are changing the
effect that the signal has on the phone line, but I'd risk one of
these and see what effect it has.

I installed a new v.90 Zoom internal at work and it only connects at 26,400,
and I've isolated the problem to the phone lines. Do you think one of those
phone filters would help?

Dennis Thiel

                                  -----