From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 02:39:48 -0500
Rick Glazier wrote:

>If your CD drive "data cable" plugs into your sound card  you
"may" not have an IDE CD drive, and they are much more work.<

The cdrom is a Liteon LTN242 and it plugs into the motherboard as does the
floppy and harddrive.

>If your CD-ROM drive is faster than 2X, there is a good chance
these WEB site Boot Disks will work...<

I dont know what speed it is ,I went to liteon`s website and couldn`t find
any info at all. From what I understand it just uses the win95 drivers to
operate. I also went to Fujitsu for info on the harddrive and found out that
my Hdd is listed as having 3.24Gb of storage and it only says in my computer
that it is 2.1Gb. Where did the other 1.1Gb go? The Boot disk accessed the
cdrom by itself and asked for the master cd . Am I going to have to make a
boot floppy without cd support to format the harddrive.
Thankyou for help with the boot floppy Issue everyone.
Raymond.